Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Version number 2.0 - January 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, kindly send an email to [email protected].
1.1 This agreement (“Agreement”) is between you being a legal entity applying to register as a member of the Rigged Affiliates Program (referred to as “Affiliate”) and League of Entertainment Ltd, a company registered at Suite 3, Level 4 Ewropa Business Centre, BKR 9035 Birkirkara, Malta with company registration number C96267 (referred to as “Rigged Affiliates”).
1.2 Please carefully read this Agreement in its entirety. By registering as an Affiliate with Rigged Affiliates Program, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, and this Agreement will become valid and binding as between you and us in its current format as set out below.
1.3 This Agreement replaces all previous terms and conditions for the Affiliate Program. Rigged Affiliates may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Rigged Affiliates shall publish the date on which any changes to this Agreement are made by way of an update. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following any change to this Agreement will constitute a binding acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement pursuant to clause 7.
2.1 Capitalised words and expressions used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set out below:
- “Affiliate” defines the legal person (whether an individual or a company/ corporate entity/ organisation) who has registered and been accepted by the Rigged Affiliates Program as an Affiliate participating in the Affiliate Program;
- “Affiliate Account” refers to the account that is set up by the Company generated after the Affiliate submits an application to participate in the Rigged Affiliates Program on MyAffiliates platform;
- “Affiliate Links” refer to the unique tracking link(s) created by Rigged Affiliates Program exclusively for the Affiliate, through which Rigged Affiliates shall track the volume of Rigged Casino customers directed to the respective site by the Affiliate;
- ""Affiliate Platform"" refers to the software selected by the Company to record, register and monitor the Affiliate's activities, business and the activities between the Company and New Depositing Customers;
- ""Affiliate Program"" refers to Rigged Affiliates Affiliate Program, under which the Affiliate agrees to promote the brand website(s) via Affiliate Links;
- “Affiliate Website(s)” refers to any website(s) on the internet which is/are maintained, operated, or otherwise controlled (whether directly, indirectly or through an Affiliate Network) by the Affiliate;
- “Applicable Laws” refers to all laws, statutes, regulations, edicts, bye-laws, mandatory codes of conduct and mandatory guidelines, whether local, national or international or otherwise existing from time to time, which are legally binding on either Party and which are applicable to that Party’s rights or obligations under this Agreement;
- “Brand” refers to the brand(s) operating under the Rigged Affiliates Program;
- “Company” refers to League of Entertainment Ltd, owners of the brand Rigged Casino;
- ""Commission"" refers to the compensation due to the Affiliate based on the agreed percentage of Net Revenue (“Revenue Share”), Cost Per Acquisition, or other reward plans;
- ""Commission Plan"" refers to the general or negotiated financial agreement between the Company and the Affiliate for its advertising services;
- “Commission Structure” means the Commission structure as set out in the “Affiliate Commission Structures” table in clause 6.6;
- “Confidential Information” means all knowledge, information or materials of whatever nature and in whatever form (whether oral or written) relating to the disclosing party or its business and made available or provided by or on behalf of the disclosing party to the recipient party before, on and/or after the Commencement Date and all analyses and other documents prepared by or for the recipient party which contain or otherwise reflect any such information. It includes Player Data, the terms of this Agreement and information relating to:
- any and all Intellectual Property Rights;
- proprietary technology and products (including inventions whether patentable or not), including technical data, data record layouts, trade secrets, know-how, research, prototypes, improvements, processes, plans, designs, requirements, architecture, structures, models, methods, processes, product plans, databases and database tables, ideas or concepts, products, services, software, inventions, techniques, processes, developments, algorithms, formulas, technology, designs, schematics, drawings, engineering and hardware configuration information;
- and business or financial statements and projections, product pricing and marketing, financial or other strategic business plans, subscriber numbers and forecasts, content providers identity and business models.
- “Content” refers to any/all marketing material needed to promote the Company’s brand(s) which usually but not exclusively is defined as promotional banners, tracking links, landing pages and translated copy;
- “Database” refers to information about newly acquired customers acquired by the affiliate partners containing any Company proprietary New Customer Data for the purposes of this Agreement, including without limitation to Personal Data and contact information, and excluding all other Company databases, as it stands as of the date of this Agreement, and as it stands until the date of termination of this Agreement. Databases are assets of a financial value belonging to the Company and represent a substantial investment made by the Company;
- “Data Protection Law” refer to all laws, regulations, legislative and regulatory requirements and codes of practice applicable to the processing of Personal Data including, without limitation Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 24 1995 and any successor legislation (including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as applicable as of 25 May 2018);
- “Fraud” means an actual or attempted act by you or any Player which is:
- illegal in any applicable jurisdiction;
- made in bad faith;
- or intended to defraud us or any of the Sites and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us or any of the Sites any damage or harm. Fraud shall include, without limitation, collusion; abuse of bonuses or other promotions; violation of money-laundering or other laws and regulations; Spamming; false, misleading or unauthorised advertising or representations; use of stolen credit cards; and unauthorised use of any intellectual property rights (including third parties’ and any of our or the Sites’ rights).
- “Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR)” refers to the value of the revenues generated by all players referred by the Affiliate across all products: the GGR would be equal to real money bets less real money wins. For the avoidance of doubt, any bet that is not accepted for a legitimate reason, in the sole discretion of the Company, shall not be considered a settled bet and shall not be included in the calculation of the Gross Revenue;
- “Net Revenue” refers to the calculation that is conducted on a monthly basis. Net Revenue is the monthly Gross Revenue less costs which includes but is not limited to: casino bets, casino wins, jackpot contribution bets, jackpot contribution wins and administration fees;
- ""Intellectual Property Protection"" refers to all copyrights, patents, service marks, domain names, logos, company names, product brands, and registers of the above, as well as all other related rights of this type;
- “New Customer” refers to any person that registers with the Brand after clicking on the Content, excluding any person that already exists in the Company’s Brand customer Database or that has previously closed a customer account and opened a new one through the Affiliate. A customer will be linked to the last Affiliate who referred the customer to the Company based on the affiliate tracking cookie;
- “Parties” refers to the Company and the affiliate (each a “Party”);
- “Personal Data” refers to any details pertaining to any person, whether individual or legal, who is or may be known at any time (directly or indirectly). It contains, but is not limited to, any and all material pertaining to New Customers and/or Affiliates;
- ""Sub-Affiliate"" means any natural and legal person who, after having entered into a collaboration with the Affiliate, makes space on its website or other media platform available to post Content for the acquisition of New Customers;
- ""Working Day"" means every day from Monday to Friday inclusive, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Qualification and Acceptance of an Affiliate
3.1 The Affiliate has reached the legal age in the relevant jurisdiction to consent to and enter into an arrangement.
3.2 The Affiliate representative has the legal capacity and authority to enter into contractual arrangements.
3.3 The Affiliate owns all rights, licenses, and permits necessary to sell, promote, and advertise Company Websites in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
3.4 The Affiliate will abide by all relevant advertising standards, statutes, and regulations pertaining to the promotion of Company Website(s).
3.5 The Affiliate completely comprehends and respects the Agreement's terms.
3.6 The Company will review the Affiliate application form that has been submitted and will notify the applicant in writing (email) whether or not the affiliation is approved. In its full and absolute discretion, the Company retains the right to deny any registration.
Responsibilities of the Company
4.1 The Company would supply the Affiliate with all necessary details and publicity materials for the monitoring link's implementation.
4.2 The Company will manage the turnover created by the monitoring ties, report the net sales and overall amount of commission received by the connection, provide commission figures to the Affiliate, and handle all customer support related to the enterprise.
4.3 According to the terms of this Agreement, the Company will pay the Affiliate the amount owed based on the amount of traffic provided.
Responsibilities and obligations of the Affiliate
5.1 The Affiliate agrees:
5.1.2 To use its utmost resources to consciously and successfully advertise, sell, and support Company Websites as widely as practicable in order to optimize the profit to the parties and to abide by the Company's instructions when they may be presented from time to time and/or as they are written online;
5.1.3 At its own cost and risk, to sell and refer future players to Company Websites. The Affiliate will be primarily responsible for the delivery, content, and manner in which its marketing operations are carried out. All marketing practices conducted by the Affiliate must be competent, proper, and legal under applicable rules, and must be in compliance with this Agreement;
5.1.4 To use only a tracking link issued within the terms of the Affiliate Program; otherwise, no warranty for correct registration and sales accounting can be presumed. Also, without prior written permission from the Company, no connection or marketing material can be changed or modified in any way;
5.1.5 To be in charge of the production, operation, and maintenance of its website, as well as all content appearing on it;
5.1.6 That it would not engage in any act that is libellous, sexist, indecent, unconstitutional, or otherwise inappropriate, or that includes sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or graphically abusive materials;
5.1.7 That it would not deliberately seek out someone under the legal gaming age;
5.1.8 It would not deliberately threaten any jurisdiction where gambling and its promotion are prohibited;
5.1.9 That it would not produce traffic to the Company Websites by unlawful or illegitimate means, including but not limited to sending spam and incorrect meta tags;
5.1.10 Registering as a player or making direct or indirect deposits to another player account through his tracker(s) for its own personal use and/or the use of its family, associates, staff, or other third parties, or otherwise attempting to artificially raise the commission payable or otherwise defrauding the Business. Violation of this clause shall be considered theft, and the Company shall have the right to cancel the Agreement with immediate effect, close all associated Affiliate accounts, and seize any earnings of an Affiliate that is found to have violated this point;
5.1.11 That it would not view the Affiliate Website in any manner that may cause conflict with Rigged.com and/or the Company Websites and/or the Company and/or give the appearance that the Affiliate Website is partially or entirely originated by Rigged.com and/or the Company;
5.1.12 That it may not buy, try to buy, or register keywords, search phrases, or other identifiers for use of any search engine, portal, paid advertisement tool, or other search or recommendation service that are equivalent or comparable to any of the Company's websites and trademarks, trade names, or otherwise contain the word ""Rigged"" or variants thereof;
5.1.13 That it will not use any of the Company Websites' logos, brand names, or variants that are confusingly identical in associate urls. Brand names are not permitted to be used in a derivative url or subdomain;
5.1.14 That it may not drive traffic to the Company Website using branded keyword terms or traffic sources that require customers to have opted in or given consent such as (but not limited to) email marketing, SMS, push notification or browser extensions without user consent being legally obtained. Furthermore, any other type of marketing apart from SEO and PPC requires written approval from Rigged Affiliates;
5.1.15 It will ensure that all marketing is transparent, properly promoted, and includes a disclaimer that T&Cs apply. When marketing Rigged.com, an 18+ message icon will be used, along with a connection to gamblingtherapy.org or a local version;
5.1.16 When offering a Rigged.com promotion, it must contain any wagering conditions, the maximum bonus amount available, the minimum fee required to unlock the bonus, any redemption limits attached to the bonus, and the phrase ""new players only"" if it is a welcome offer. Full promotional Terms and Conditions must be accessible with a single click;
5.1.17 It would not convey the idea that gambling may be a source of revenue or a means of debt repayment;
5.1.18 If it causes harm, notify the Company of any fines or penalties. It would then be left liable for these losses;
5.1.19 It may not use any imagery, posts or graphics showing anyone under the age of 25 or who looks younger than 25.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions gives the Company the right to cancel this Agreement immediately.
Commission Structure and Terms of Payment
6.1 The Affiliate shall be eligible to receive on a monthly basis a Commission reflecting the activities of its referred customers.
6.2 If the Affiliate is paid on a Revenue Share reward plan, it shall be entitled to receive Commission for the lifetime of its referred New Customers until the termination of this agreement. If the Affiliate promotes more than one brand operated by the company, the Revenue Share will be calculated as a total of all promoted brands. If the Affiliate is paid on a different type of reward plan, including but not limited to Cost Per Acquisition (CPA), the Commission shall be specified in a separate agreement which is to be agreed upon by the concerned Parties.
6.3 Rigged Affiliates shall provide the Affiliate with reports accessible through its Account at www.riggedaffiliates.com detailing the number of New Customers, New Depositing Customers, Net Revenue and the Affiliate’s Commission which would accrue over the course of the calendar month. Such statements shall in principle be updated daily. At the beginning of a calendar month, the Company shall record the Affiliate’s total Commission from the previous calendar month. If the total Commission does not exceed €500 for bank wire transfers and €100 for all other payment methods, the Company shall be entitled to withhold and carry forward the Commission earned to the next month and will become payable when the cumulative amount reaches the minimum threshold.
6.4 If the Company and its affiliate partner agree to work on a Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) basis, the CPA payment for every qualified new player registration will only be valid if the negotiated minimum first deposit required is met. These minimum baselines will be specified in detail in the additional agreement between the concerned Parties.
6.5 The Company agrees to pay the Affiliate a Commission which will be calculated on the generated casino net revenue from all tracked customers that have been referred by the Affiliate. Commissions are calculated on Gross Game Revenue less (a) casino bets, (b) casino wins, (c) jackpot contribution bets, (d) jackpot contribution wins, and (d) administration fees of 25% (which may be reviewed from time to time at the company's discretion). For the avoidance of doubt, all Net Gaming Revenue amounts mentioned above are only related to Customers referred to Company Websites by the Affiliate Website(s).
6.6 On joining this affiliate program your account will be set to 30% default revshare rising up to 45% based upon the affiliate performance. The commission % received will be calculated on the FTD/NDC KPI as follows:
|Total FTDs per month||Revenue Share %|
|0 - 10||30%|
|11 - 20||35%|
|21 - 50||40%|
6.7 The company agrees to pay the Affiliate the Commission in return for the provision of the Affiliate Services in accordance with the Standard Commission Structure and/or any other structure that may be agreed to in writing by and between the Parties.
6.8 The Affiliate understands and accepts that the amount of the commission and the Affiliate's percentage share of the Net Revenue will vary from time to time depending on the FTDs amount referred to the Website by the Affiliate Site(s) during each calendar month.
6.9 The commission is calculated at the end of each calendar month and payments shall be made within the first fifteen (15) working days after the end of each calendar month.
6.10 Commission payments shall be made by the payment method chosen by the Affiliate in the application process. The minimum payout amount is €500 for bank wire transfers and €100 for all other payment methods. If the commission is lower than the minimum payout amount, the commission will be transferred to the following month.
6.10.1 The Company may withhold payment of any balance owed to the Affiliate for up to one hundred and eighty (180) days while it examines and verifies that the related transactions are in accordance with the Terms should there be any instance of possible Fraud.
6.11 High Roller Policy
Negative commissionable revenue generated in any given month by any customers who the Company, in its sole discretion, determines to be “High Rollers” will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by customers referred by the affiliate until such negative commissionable revenue is cleared. The determination of the criteria to categorize a Player as “High Roller” shall be in the Company's sole discretion, and the Company's sole responsibility in this regard shall be to outline in the most transparent way the categorisation of any customers referred by the Affiliate as the same by way of amendment to these terms and conditions.
The Company's current criteria for determining our High Roller policy are:
6.11.1 Player generates negative commissionable revenue of at least €10,000, and the aggregate commissionable revenue in that month (for the casino) for that Affiliate is negative, then such Player shall be deemed to be a High Roller;
6.11.2 If both of the above criteria are met then the negative commissionable revenue generated by the High Roller will be carried forward and offset against future commissionable revenue generated by that High Roller;
6.11.3 The negative balance carried forward cannot be set-off against other players' positive commissionable revenue;
6.11.4 The negative balance carried forward cannot be greater than the total aggregate negative commissionable revenue for the affiliate, for that month;
6.11.5 If there is more than one High Roller, the negative balance carried forward will be split proportionally between them;
6.11.6 The negative balance of a High Roller will be reduced by future positive commissionable revenue that they generate in subsequent months.
6.12 If the Affiliate disagrees with the commission and balance due as reported, it shall, within a period of fourteen (14) days from the reporting of the commission and the payment of the balance due, send an email to the Company at [email protected] or such other email address as may have been notified in writing by the Company to the Affiliate and report the reasons of such disagreement. Failure to report within the prescribed time limit shall be deemed consent to the balance due for the period indicated which then shall become final.
6.13 If the company suffers significant repeated losses from affiliate earnings or in the event of legal/regulatory changes to a market, the company reserves the right to reduce or change the commission rewards plan if the affiliate is unresponsive after seven (7) days (including weekends) since the day of the information sent to the affiliate via their registered email address. The commission change should reflect the amount of loss during past periods and the company is obliged to present statistical evidence to the affiliate representative that clearly and truly reflects the request for such commission change coming into force.
6.14 In the case of a Reward Plan with a CPA element, the Company reserves the right to withhold CPA payments for customer accounts that are suspended, closed for fraud, self-exclusion or for any other reasons.
6.15 The Affiliate shall, at any time, have secure access to the Affiliate Platform unless the Company has a duly motivated reason – including but not limited to network and IT maintenance and/or security threats – to block such access.
6.16 The Affiliate understands and accepts that the real time data in the Affiliate Platform are merely approximate. At the beginning of the following calendar month, the Company shall provide the Affiliate with a consolidated statement for the previous calendar month containing the aggregated and accurate data related to the Affiliate's Commission.
6.17 The Affiliate understands and accepts that its access to the Affiliate Platform is subject to the highest obligations of confidentiality. Any misuse of such access, whether intentional or not, shall be considered as a breach under the Agreement.
6.20 All payments due under this Agreement shall be made in Euros. For the avoidance of doubt, all payments shall be made inclusive of VAT, if applicable, and the Affiliate is individually responsible for withholding tax, VAT and any other fees which may apply based on its country of registration.
6.21 Payments shall be made approximately fifteen (15) Working Days following the end of the month in which the Affiliate's Commission was earned.
6.22 An invoice must be issued in order for commission to be processed.
6.23 The Affiliate shall invoice League of Entertainment LTD via email on affilia[email protected].
6.24 All invoice payments will be made via chosen payment method.
6.25 Failure to submit a valid invoice before the seventh (7th) of the calendar month will result in payments being delayed. The invoice should include any VAT at the applicable rate.
6.26 The Company follows a no negative carryover policy. If an affiliate balance is negative the monthly payable balance of this affiliate will automatically be reset to zero (0) Euro at the beginning of each calendar month. The negative balance of the previous month will not be carried over to the next month.
6.27 Unless agreed in writing by the Company's Head of Affiliates, any changes to an Affiliate's Reward Plan will only be applicable to New Customers and not previously referred customers.
6.28 The Affiliate is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the payment details in its account and/or as specified on its invoices. Any payment(s) made via the payment details listed in the Affiliate Account will be considered as payment made by the Company. Any cost incurred by the Company resulting from incorrect payment details provided by the Affiliate will be deducted from the Commission due to the Affiliate in the next monthly payment cycle in which there is a payment due to the Affiliate.
6.29 If for any reason the Affiliate has been overpaid, the Company reserves, without prejudice to any other rights, the right to request that the Affiliate refunds the difference, or deduct the corresponding amount of overpayment to the Affiliate from the following month's Commission, and each month thereafter, until the debt is repaid in full.
6.30 If for any reason the Affiliate has been underpaid, the Company reserves, without prejudice to any other rights, the right to add the corresponding amount of underpayment to the Affiliate's Commission in the following calendar month.
6.31 If there is a pending payment due to an Affiliate for a period of twenty-four (24) months or more as a result of incorrect payment details, missing payment details, invalid or no-longer valid payment details and the Affiliate has not responded to all reasonable contact attempts made by the Company, the payment will be cancelled.
6.32 The Affiliate must comply with the legal and regulatory requirements in its country of domicile; if it does not, it will not be entitled to receive any Commission based on the activities of its customers.
Termination of Agreement
7.1 This Agreement could be terminated by either party by providing the other party with a seven (7) day written notice. An email can be used to submit a written notice.
The contracting parties binded by the agreement hereby confirm:
7.1.2 Rigged.com and/or its trademarks (including brands of its parent companies) and/or the Company Websites must be removed from the Affiliate's websites and/or all marketing channels and correspondence, regardless of whether the communications are commercial or non-commercial;
7.1.3 All rights and licenses issued to the Affiliate under this Agreement will expire automatically, and all rights will return to the respective licensors, and the Affiliate will cease use of all trademarks, service marks, logos, and other designations owned by the Company;
7.1.4 The Affiliate will be entitled to only such received and outstanding commissions as of the effective date of termination; however, the Company reserves the right to delay the Affiliate's final payment for a sufficient period of time to ensure that the proper amount is charged. At this date, the Affiliate will no longer be able to win or collect fees;
7.1.5 If the Company terminates this Agreement due to the Affiliate's violation of conditions or relevant rules, the Company can withdraw the Affiliate's received but unpaid commissions as of the termination date as collateral for any lawsuit resulting from such breach. It is further provided that termination by the Company due to the Affiliate's violation of any of the provisions in this Agreement shall not entail a warning period and shall take place immediately upon simple notification by the Company to the Affiliate;
7.1.6 Any and all classified information (and all copies and derivatives thereof) in the Affiliate's hands, ownership, and control must be returned to the Company;
7.1.7 Except for commitments that are intended to withstand termination by their nature, the Affiliate will free the Company from all obligations and liabilities existing or resulting after the date of such termination. Termination would not release the Affiliate from any responsibility resulting from any violation of this Agreement that happened prior to termination, or from any liability arising from any breach of sensitive information, except through the breach occurring after this Agreement has been terminated.
8.1 The Affiliate clearly accepts and recognizes that use of the internet is at its own expense, and that this Affiliate Program is offered ""as is"" and ""as applicable,"" with no explicit or implied guarantees or conditions. It makes no promise that access to its website will be available at any given time or place.
8.2 In no circumstance will the Company be responsible to the Affiliate or anybody else for any inaccuracy, mistake, or omission of, or loss, accident, or harm incurred in full or in part by failures, delays, or interruptions of the Company Websites or the Affiliate Program.
9.1 The Affiliate promises to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its Affiliates, successors, officers, staff, administrators, executives, shareholders, and lawyers against and against any and all lawsuits and obligations, including fair attorneys' and experts' fees, relating to or resulting from:
9.1.1 Some violation of the Affiliate's promises, guarantees, or covenants set out in this Agreement;
9.1.2 The Affiliate's use (or misapplication) of publicity materials;
9.1.3 Any and all actions and practices carried out using the Affiliate's user ID and password;
9.1.4 any defamatory, libellous, or immoral content on the Affiliate's website or in the Affiliate's records and data;
9.1.5 Any allegation or contention that the Affiliate's website or details and data infringes on any third party's patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, or breaches any third party's privacy or publicity rights;
9.1.6 Third-party links to the use of the Affiliate's website or information and data;
9.1.7 Any claim about the Affiliate Website;
9.1.8 Any breach of this Agreement;
9.1.9 The Company retains the right to engage in the defense of any matter at its own cost.
10.1 Neither party shall be responsible to the other for any delay or failure to meet its duties under this Agreement if such delay or failure results from a cause beyond such party's fair control which is not its own, including but not limited to labor conflicts, strikes, workplace disruptions, acts of God, acts of aggression, flooding, lightning, earthquake, utility or communications faults. If a force majeure incident happens, the non-performing group is excused from the performance that the force majeure event prevents, to the degree the performance is avoided. Provided, however, that if the force majeure case continues for more than thirty (30) days, either party can terminate the Agreement without warning.
11.1 Whenever practicable, each clause of this Agreement will be construed so that it is effective and permissible under applicable law; moreover, if any provision of this Agreement is found to be unconstitutional, unlawful, or unenforceable in any way, such provision will be ineffective only to the degree of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this Agreement. No relief would be inferred by actions or inability to enforce certain rights, and any waiver must be in writing in order to be successful.
12.1 All details of the Company, including but not limited to business and financial information, consumer and distributor lists, price and revenue information, including all information related to goods, documents, activities, business plans, procedures, product specifications, business know-how or reasoning, trade secrets, market prospects, and personal data, shall be handled confidentially. For the avoidance of doubt, this also includes any/all commercial agreements that are discussed between both Parties. Such information must not be used for commercial or other uses, nor must it be disclosed to any individual or third party, either explicitly or implicitly, unless the Company's prior express and written approval is obtained. This clause shall survive the expiration of this Agreement.
Changes to Agreement
13.1 The Company retains the right, at its own discretion, to amend, change, delete, or add to all of the clauses of this Agreement at any time and without prior warning to the Affiliate, according to the Terms set out in this Agreement. Any such modifications will be made public on www.riggedaffiliates.com.
13.2 In the event of a conflict with the definitions of any translated versions of this Agreement, the English language edition shall take precedence.
14.1 The legality, construction, and execution of the Affiliate Agreement, as well as any allegation, issue, or matter arising out of or in connection with the Affiliate Agreement or its enforceability, shall be regulated and construed in compliance with Malta law. Any Party irrevocably submits to the Malta Arbitration Centre, Malta, any claim, issue, or matter arising out of or related to the Affiliate Agreement and/or its enforceability.